Tuyển dụng khách sạn - KS Sheraton Saigon
|Ngày đăng: ||Thứ ba, 04/12/2012|
Job recruitment: Food & Beverage Manager
- To ensure the smooth running of the Food and Beverage operations through achieving budgeted ASI, GSI and GOP results for the outlet. Responsible for the administration and operations of all Food and Beverage outlets ensuring maintenance of standards and maximum profitability.
- Drawing upon the specialist and support departments for advice and assistance, the Manager is responsible for the unit’s Strategic Business Planning, Administration, Human Resources Management, Quality, Marketing, Financial Management and Service Delivery.
- The performance of the Food and Beverage Manager is assessed on their effectiveness as a member of the Hotel’s management team, the business results of their unit, the management skills developed and effectively applied by the individual and the training and development of their staff.
- The F&B Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the Director of Food and Beverage, Hotel Manager & General Manager to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the establishment.
- Develop and implement Food and Beverage promotions, strategies and special events in conjunction with the Executive Chef, Director of Food and Beverage and the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinate the upkeep and cleanliness of all outlets by liaising with Housekeeping and Maintenance.
- Liaise with the Executive Chef on menu engineering and portion control, ensuring the highest food standard is achieved whilst selling at the correct prices.
- Maintain all equipment within the outlets eg. Menus, linen, china, glass, electrical equipment and Point of Sale system.
- Responsible for the checking of all stock, requisitions and equipment on a regular basis.
- Drive corporate or Hotel specific programs that affect guest satisfaction and profitability in the outlets (eg. Platinum Privilege, Starwood Preferred Guest etc.)
- Implement control procedures to minimize errors, fraud and waste.
- Ensure that the property is seen as being the principle innovator in the market place.
- Coordinate Hotel wine lists, offering choice and variety as well as price consistency throughout the Outlets.
- Manage all entertainers in the property, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Handle Food and Beverage complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
Leadership skills Delegation skills Organisational & Time Management skills Keyboard/Computer skills Professionalism Communication skills (written/verbal) Strong Technical skills Information Systems knowledge Sound human resources skills Guest focus Problem Solving Skills Effective Complaint Handling Strong Training Skills Selling & Marketing Skills
|Người liên hệ: ||HR Dept - Nguyen Thi Hong Thuy|
|Địa chỉ: ||$80 Dong Du Dist 1 HCMC|
|Điện thoại: ||0|