MGM Grand Ho Tram
|Ngày đăng: ||Thứ ba, 22/01/2013|
Job recruitment: Housekeeping floor supervisor
A Housekeeping Floor Supervisor for the MGM property is responsible for inspection guest rooms, a Public Area Supervisor is responsible for assisting in creating an uncompromised level of cleanliness throughout the property. This position will support the Housekeeping staff in operational standards to exceed the guest’s expectations and provide service that sets the example for the luxury market. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of the MGM property.
1. Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
- Open the Housekeeping Department in the morning. Check night report and prepare Room Attendants’ daily assignments.
- Check in Room Attendants and issue work assignments.
- Check guest rooms daily; check occupied rooms and vacant. Inform Room Attendant of missing items or work not properly performed. Inspect all guest corridors and pantries.
- Establish cleaning programs to maintain cleanliness in guest rooms.
- Check daily for maintenance conditions, make work orders for repairs in triplicate form (urgent reports made at once) and submit two to Engineering and retain one for file and follow-up.
- Know all duties set out in all housekeeping job descriptions and ensure that systems are being followed. Check that Housemen and Cleaners vacuum all corridors, and maintain cleanliness in assigned areas. Inform Carpet Cleaner of rooms to be done and keep a record of them.
- Know room setups, color schemes, linens and inventories. No furniture to be removed from rooms unless instructed by the Director of Rooms or Director of Housekeeping.
- Keep open communication with Housekeeping management and attend briefing. Be familiar with all operating equipment so as to instruct staff as to its proper usage.
- Responsible for implementing "ongoing" training programs, and projects as assigned.
- Monitor training of new employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- To recommend changes in the operating philosophy of the Housekeeping Department.
- To deal efficiently with all housekeeping personnel.
- To assist in cost control.
- To maintain good communications with other departments.
- Minimum two years’ experience working required as the same position.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have the proven ability when working with confidential information.
- Must be able to write legibly, complete detailed paperwork and use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be well organized and eye for details.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the Vietnamese and English both verbally and non verbally.
- Solid and professional communication skills, both oral and written desired.
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and any shift when required.
- Must have a good understanding and working knowledge of chemical and cleaning supplies and techniques/equipment.
- Ngôn Ngữ Trình Bày Hồ Sơ
- Tiếng Anh
|Người liên hệ: ||Human Resources Department|
|Địa chỉ: ||Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam|
|Điện thoại: ||0|